Community of The Social MEDia Course
Because we can solve problems by learning together.
Submitted Test Questions
We encourage the community to submit questions for the tests of the lectures therefore users will face newer and newer challenges when finishing the course.
Submitted questions with the best rates will be included in the official database.
Feel free to submit a test question or rate question submitted by others.
What site is one of the largest and most used online peer edited references for emergency medicine?In Medical Community Sitesby Nicholas Fern; 2014-10-24 10:56:24
- Med in the ED
- Life In The Fast Lane
What does the hashtag #FOAMed stand for?In Microblogging in Medicineby Nicholas Fern; 2014-10-24 10:53:46
- For One and All Medicine
- First and Only Advice in Medicine
- For Open Availability Medically
- Free Open Access Meducation
Who is considered The Godfather of the Free Open Access Meducation movement?In Microblogging in Medicineby Nicholas Fern; 2014-10-24 10:51:18
- Joe Lex
- Mike Cadogan
- Salim Rezaie
- Minh Le Cong
What hashtag is most used to follow Emergency Medicine topics?In Microblogging in Medicineby Nicholas Fern; 2014-10-24 10:48:28
what your problem in your life?In Social Media in Medicine: Introductionby fitrah; 2014-05-07 14:18:39
- bad of money codition
- so lazy
- no time for sleep
- no more people
What does the term Relevancy mean?In Medical Search Enginesby Ruby; 2014-03-07 01:09:37
- The process of improving visibility of a website
- Creating an index of links followed
- The quality of a search engine based on its ability to find relevant results
- Encoding and compressing data for easier retrieval
When was Medpedia shut down?In Editing Medical Wikisby ymyhre; 2013-11-18 00:05:01
In which order should be cited blogs by peer reviewed journals according to the National Library of Medicine?In The Medical Blogosphereby doctoraleiva; 2013-11-10 20:43:00
- Author. Tiitle. Place of publication. Publisher...
- Title. Place of publication. Author. Publisher...
- Publisher. Title. Author. Place of publication...
- Author. Place of publication. Title. Publisher...
What are 3 things that should be included in a doctors Twitter profile?In Microblogging in Medicineby Vincenzo; 2013-10-26 15:50:31
- Short biography, a photo and full name.
- Name, proper language used, CV
- Speciality,address of clinic, emergency number
- Short biography, emergency number, proper language used
Who has included over 123 journal articles on medicine and Twitter since 2009?In Social Media in Medicine: Introductionby Ida; 2013-10-25 19:51:16
Which is the most followed clinic on Twitter?In Microblogging in Medicineby Lili; 2013-10-25 19:40:52
- Mayo Clinic
- Harward Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D students at which University?In The Google Storyby Ida; 2013-10-21 18:29:05
- Yale University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Standford University
- Harvard University
When was webicina.com founded?In Social Media in Medicine: Introductionby Lili; 2013-10-21 16:49:11